Provider Session - NDIS Framework and Standards for Verification registration
Classroom – QLD, Townsville
The aim is to help you understand what you need to know about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Quality and Safeguards Framework and principles.
This session offers an opportunity to assess whether you or your organisation is ready undertake an external audit for the NDIS National Quality and Safeguard Standards.
This session is delivered by a Subject Matter Expert from ACIA (Australian Community Industry Alliance) who have worked with key stakeholders from Department of Social Services and NDIS Commission over the past 2 years to develop the National Quality and Safeguards Framework.
Outline key information about the NDIS scheme and the framework principles to ensure your organisation is audit ready.
Anyone requiring an understanding of the National Quality and Safeguards Standards and examples of evidence that will be expected to provide on audit for Verification. This could include:
• Owner/operators of sole or partnership organisations
At the completion of this session you should be able to:
• Describe NDIS quality standards and objectives and how they can be applied to your organisation
• Understand provider registration scope
• Consider the evidence required to demonstrate compliance
• Recall the module outcomes for Verification registration
June 18, 2019, Tuesday 5.30pm
Duration: 2 hours