Internal Auditing for Community Providers
Classroom – NT, Darwin
This foundation level training will give attendees a basic introduction to Internal Auditing.
Attendees will be introduced to the importance of conducting their own internal audits within their organisation.
The aim of this session is to provide you with an understanding of the importance of Internal Auditing and how to develop and conduct internal audits.
This session is intended for owners/operators, managers and service coordination staff.
At the completion of this session you should be able to:
• Understand the importance and purpose of Internal Audits
• Develop Internal Audit templates
• Apply your learnings and conduct an Internal Audit
• Implement findings to the Continuous Improvement Register
• Report on a completed internal audit
February 7, 2019, Thursday 9am - 12md
Duration: 3 hours
Harry’s Place Administration Building, 1 Willeroo St, Tiwi NT 0810