This quick webinar is aimed at supporting our valued members and is presented by our partner performHR
With the new aged care standard 7 Human Resources coming into effective on July 1, it has required a complete cultural shift, with less focus on policies, procedures and systems and more on how you are capturing what your consumers and staff are saying.
• Requirements of Standard 7 – main changes and impacts
• Common gaps and areas of HR non-compliance
• Moving beyond the staff files what to have in place
• How the staff experience shapes the consumer experience – what to measure and evidence
• Getting your skills mix right
Karen Ansen – Head of Workplace Relations
Simply register by clicking the ‘Register Now’ button and the webinar details will be emailed to you!